Drumsara Pinot Noir 2012

$46.00 $43.70

On release this wine is a classic reflexion of Drumsara’s Pinot Noir, showing dark and wild fruits of cherry, plum, blueberry and marama strawberry, with an underlying hint of spices – thyme, liquorice and vanilla. The palate abounds in deep fruits, supplemented by vanilla beans and dark chocolate. The fine grained tanins and lively acidity give the wine length aging potential. Enjoy now – 2018.

Categories: ,


Region: Alexandra Basin – Central Otago

Climate Conditions: The Autumn was dry and warm allowing the ripening fruit to develop good varietal flavours. The fruit at harvest was impeccably clean with good maturity.

Harvested: 18th April 2012

Vinification: Pinot Noir Clone 5 52%, B667 12%, B777 17%, 115 6%. Hand-picked. The whole bunches enter the de-stemmer / crusher that is adjusted to allow for 90% of the berries to be crushed to release the juice and the remaining 10% to remain whole.

Bottling: March 2013

Alcohol: 13.9% Vol

Drinking Temperature: 16-18 deg C

Cellaring: 2013 – 2018

Additional information

Weight 100 kg





There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Drumsara Pinot Noir 2012”